Thursday, May 5, 2011

Anxiety

Methinks I am entering the world of anxiety.  Ok, I have already been diagnosed with issues with anxiety, but I think I believe them now. Now, in the interest of full disclosure, I am putting myself out there on this one.  Seriously.
Yesterday was a bit rough.  I didn't want to be at work, but couldn't really put my finger on the problem.  Today, I REALLY didn't want to be there. As in, it took everything in me to not run out to my car, and tear off for home.  See? Anxiety.
So, I got the bare minimum done, then took off to run errands.  And right there in the middle of a store, I needed my husband RIGHT THEN.  I called, he dropped everything and met me at the house, and spent some time listening to me complain, cry and whine.  Then, he told me that there was pretty much nothing that would drive him from me.  Which is all I needed to hear.  I knew it, in my brain, but my heart was not listening today.

At least now I have something to talk to my therapist about tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment