Sunday, June 12, 2011

Holy Crap. There's Some Funny Stuff On This Here Internet.

OK, I'm perusing blogs.
Usually, I Google, "Fibromyalgia blogs", or "funny fibro" or "chronic illness blogs" or "Gluten free cooking blogs".

Today, I went out on a limb, and typed, "funny blogs".  I needed some belly laugh therapy, after my recent flare-up.

I came across a list from some person, that listed some good ones.
The usual suspects made the list:
fml
failblog

And, my new fave, stuff white people like.

But, another one caught my eye-dooce. it's a blog by a mom, that promised to be snarky. Sign me up! I went, I fell in love. And, about half-way down on page one, I fell in love again, with someone new. I'm a little slutty that way.

My Drunk Kitchen.

Holy freakin' lord, that chick is like, my soul sister!  Except, I never put my escapades online-youtube did not exist when I used to be fun.

Check her out, here.

My personal fave at the moment is the one about baking.  Nothing about cookies is fun.  I can relate, with all my gluten-free baking lately.

Now, I have to update my front page, with my new "follows".

The life of a creative genius, I tell ya.

1 comment:

  1. I love Dooce. Heather is as funny in person as she is on the page, which isn't always the case. I haven't followed the link to My Drunk Kitchen yet, as I seem to be dripping in children these days. I'll have to correct that.

    ReplyDelete