Friday, September 23, 2011

Cheating Binge

McDonalds, Baskin Robbins, Round Table Pizza, oh my!

Even wonderfully committed people like me (or people it would be wonderful to commit?) have days (weeks?) when they just lose interest in following the rules.
You know how it goes-you wake up and skip your vitamins, have a gooey yummy breakfast (gluten-free pancakes and nitrate free bacon, so not too bad), then coast through the day.  Then, your house becomes inundated with your kids and their friends.  And you are just SO SICK OF EATING WELL.

So you look longingly at the bottle of GFCF enzymes that allow you to cheat once in a while and, instead of waiting for a nice meal out with adults where you can indulge in lobster risotto and a creamy bisque, you order pizza.  Not just any pizza.  Round Table King Arthur Combo.

:::Homer Simpson style drool:::

You pop a few pills, and down the hatch goes a slice two slices three slices. I know, I know.  Go big or go home, right? And since you already "cheated", what's a bowl two bowls of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream? Pure heaven is the answer to that question.

I took two extra pills to be sure.

The next day, I paid.  Everyone within range of my bootie paid. Paid dearly, we all did.

And it was worth every fume.

No comments:

Post a Comment