Sunday, March 11, 2012

My First Herx

I'm going to be MIA for a few days-extended field trip to Ashland's Shakespeare Festival with Monkey Boy.

Not much is happening anyways, except I am paying dearly for the energy I expended yesterday for Princess' birthday party. (And I can't wait to dish on all the crazy gifts she got, including one that needs a magnifying glass to be used, and one that is horrifyingly racist. Thank you, Blip Toys, for perpetuating inaccurate race depictions.)

Health-wise, I'm herxing which is giving me an itchy blistery rash and tingling in my extremities. (Thanks to Julie at julieslymediseasefight.blogspot.com who mentioned the blisters on her blog as a herx reaction, and Sky King for throwing the idea into the mix.  NO thanks to Monkey Boy who heard, "Herpe-ing" when I said "herxing".  You giggle like a little girl, brat.)

The good news is, herxing means I have a bunch of germies dying off, and leaving me the hell alone.

I'm about to call it a night, I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow.  Ahhhh, 6 hours in a car with half a dozen teens=Mommy bliss.

Pray for me. Or them.

No comments:

Post a Comment