Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spring Break Yo-Self

New insurance is on the horizon (start date of May 1, y'all!) and I am happy as a fat kid locked in the Hostess factory.   Mmmm, snackcakes.

Where was I?

Oh yes.  Insurance.  I am switching to a PPO, and will have a pretty small out-of-pocket max.  And!  And, they said that some injectibles (IV antibiotics) can be covered.  This is HUGE!!!

All this, and my regular doc tested me for all kinds of stuff:

I do NOT have syphilis.
I DO have Lyme Disease-oh, the horror.
I'm not anemic.
No prostate cancer.

That's 75% good news, which equates out to a C average.  First time I've been average, I can pretty much guarantee.

To celebrate, we are bringing an unnatural number of kids to the snow.

The good news is, one of my friends said she's concerned about the amount of wine she's bringing over state lines-she thinks she needs a permit. She may just be my favorite person ever.

Too many kids + shit tons of wine = perfect Spring Break.

No comments:

Post a Comment