Thursday, January 3, 2013

Pathetic Apologies

Yes, I'm still alive.

I'm happy, on the mend in most areas, and just got home from a giant road trip.

I have lots to tell you, including my efforts (successful, by the way) of cramming an entire year's worth of gravy consumption into three days.

But I am sleepy, and need to decompress. 

I will write soon.

Until then, enjoy this picture of gravy:





BTW, this is:


  • buttery yummy biscuits, cut open, laid out on a platter.  Not a plate.  A FUCKING platter.
  • heaped with sliced, fried and seasoned taters
  • covered with chicken-fried steak (somehow, I ate it, thinking it was chicken. Clearly, I was not in my right mind, as I DID order 12 pounds of breakfast food)
  • smothered in melty cheese
  • enveloped by some crazy-ass egg-ham-sausage-cheese mixture
  • enrobed in grilled onions
  • topped with about a gallon of sausage gravy

I survived. 

Barely.

No comments:

Post a Comment